桥到船头自然直 英文(船到桥头自然直 英语)


小事一桩

That\'s a piece of cake.

That\'s as easy as pie!

请你客气点

Who do you think you\'re talking to?

等着瞧

you\'ll see.

Time will tell.

多管闲事

(It is) None of your business.

Mind your own business.

别狗眼看人低

Who do you think I am?

What kind of a fool do you take me for?

当然

you bet.

you know it.

你在开玩笑

you are kidding(joking).

Are you kidding(joking).

没错,就是这样

you got that right.

you wit the rail on the head.

世界真小

It is a small world.

Small world!

既然如此,你自己来吧

Do it yourself, then

太过分了

That is going too far.

我老早就告诉过你了

See I told you(so).

那又怎样?

So what?

就指望你了

I\'m counting on you.

You\'re my only hope.

想想办法吧!(别老是坐在那里)

Do something (about it).

Don\'t just sit there.

别装傻了

Stop playing the fool.

Don\'t act stupid.

你有何不满?

Any complaints?

Do you have anything to say?

船到桥头自然直

Things will work out.

It will work out.

Everything will be fine.

我早就知道了

You don\'t have to tell me.

I wasn\'t born yesterday.

你到底要说什么?

Get to the point?

What are you trying to say?

你以为你是谁?

who do you think you are?


免责声明
    以上文章转载自互联网,文章内容仅供参考,不构成建议,也不代表百科学社赞同其观点。如有侵权请联系755934052@qq.com,提供原文链接地址以及资料原创证明,本站将会立即删除

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请通知我们,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。