影魔:
建造音效
- The night beckons! 夜在召唤!
选定音效
- Greetings! 向您问候!
- What, mortal? 什么事,凡人
- What is it now? 现在呢?
- I must hunt soon! 我立即行动!
行动/执行动作音效
- That was my plan! 正是我的计划!
- Agreed! 同意!
- Very well. 很好!
- You thought of that? 你也那么想?
骂玩家音效
- If I have wings, why am I always walking? 既然我有翅膀,为什么我总是步行?
- Yes? Arrgghh! For the last time, I\\'\\'m a Dread Lord, not a Drug Lord! 喂?啊!!我说最后一次,我是一个恐怖魔王,不是毒品王!
- This is not a dress, it\'s the standard Dread Lord uniform!这不是一般的服装,这是恐怖魔王标准套装!
- Dress to kill! Blah! 是穿来杀人的!废话!
- (电话铃声) Yes? Darkness, hey, what\'s up? The Demon Hunter left you a message? No, I don\'t have his number. 喂?黑暗之王吗?嗨,情况如何?恶魔猎手给你留了条短信?哦,不,我没有他的号码。
- And then, after I overthrow this fool... Oh! Hello! I didn\'t know you were there. 然后,我揭穿这个笨蛋……啊,喂,我不知道你在那
- Imbisile! 不可思议
攻击音效
- [.vs 英雄] Your soul is mine! 你的灵魂属于我!
- I hunger! 我饥渴!
- Deathrageous! 死之怒!
- Die! 死吧!
风暴之灵:
出生音效
- By the Great Winds, I come!
我随风而来!
选定音效
- Out with it!
脱颖而出
- I am prepared.
准备就绪
- Enlighten me!
指导我吧
- Thy bidding?
汝之命令?
行动/执行动作音效
- No one shall be the wiser.
没人比我更贤明
- It has begun!
开始了!
- For my brothers!
为了我的兄弟们!
- That\'s a given.
理所当然
骂玩家音效
- This outfit is for the birds.
这是鸟德制服
- I\'d tell you more, but then I\'d have to kill you.
我会告诉你更多,然后,我就不得不杀了你
- I am the Dark Night...Elf
我是黑暗(骑士)夜……精灵
- Ahhgggcho! Uh! Don\'\'t tell me I\'\'m allergic to feathers!
啊~~~喔~~~别告诉我我对羽毛过敏
- I ride on the Great Winds! I am silent but deadly!
我御风而行,我是沉默的,也是致命的!
- Talon, Druid of the Talon.
猛禽,猛禽德鲁伊
- How about if I just stand over here?
我站在这里不动总可以了吧?
攻击音效
- [.vs 英雄] For Calendor!
为了Calendor!
- No quarter!
永不对敌人仁慈!
- Make your peace!
归于和平吧!
- In the Raven\'s name!
以乌鸦座的名义
矮人火枪手:
出生音效
- Locked and loaded! 锁定目标,填弹完毕!
选定音效
- Aye, sir? 是,长官?
- Ya have a target? 您有目标吗?
- I\'\'m your shooter! 我是您的射手!
- What do you need? 您需要什么?
行动/执行动作音效
- OoooK. 好的
- I\'\'ll take care of it! 我来搞定!
- Time to go! 该走了!
- Aight!* 好啊
骂玩家音效
- This. Is. My. Boomstick! 这,是,我的,火枪!
- Where\'s me drink?* 我的酒哪儿去了?
- I can\'\'t shoot straight unless I\'\'ve had a pint! 我不喝个一品脱就打不准!
- Oh! There\'s me drink. Get. In. My. Belly! 噢!这是我的酒,进我的肚子吧!
- Guns don\'\'t kill people. I DO! Ha ha! 枪并不会杀人,我会!哈哈!
- Don\'\'t shoot, shoot, shoot that thing at me! 别拿那东西射,射,射我
- I shot the Sheriff, and the Deputy, and your wee doggy TOO!* 我杀了郡长,又杀了副官,现在我要杀你这狗崽子!
- You\'\'ll take me blunderbuss we ye pry it from my cold, dead hands! 我死了你才能从我手中把枪拿走!
攻击音效
- For Iron Forge! 为了钢铁熔炉(部落名)!
- Fire! 射击!
- I\'\'ve got the beast in my sights! 我在视野中发现了野兽!
- Take that you sod. 尝尝这个你*
- Shoot ta kill!* 射杀!
众神之王:
"What\'s happening?"
发生什么事了?/怎么样了?
"I\'m ready and waiting."
我准备好了 等待您的命令
"You\'re kind of slow for a human, aren\'t ya?"
你有人类那种特别的磨磨蹭蹭的性子 不是么?
"Lets get moving."
行动吧
"My older brother Magni is King of the Dwarves."
我的老哥麦尼是矮人之王
"My younger brother Bran is a renowned explorer."
我小弟布朗是个知名探险者
"If I didnt kick so much ass, I\'d feel a tad awkward."
如果不是我教训过那么多人 我可能也以为我自己是笨手笨脚的
"I\'ll play your game, you rogue."
我会跟你好好玩玩 小无赖
"I\'ll take The-rapist for five hundred."
rapist? WTF
"I\'m on to you Trebeck."
我来找你了 XXXX(人名)
"Come on, you nancy boy."
来吧~ 娘娘腔小子
"You wanna get the undead? I\'ll tell you how to get the undead. One of their men pulls a knife, your man pulls a gun, they send your man to the hospital, you send their man to the morgue. Thats how you get the undead."
你想抓亡灵?OK我来告诉你怎么抓住一个亡灵。首先等他们的人掏出刀 你们就掏出枪 他们把你的人送进医院 你就把他们的人送进太平间。这就是抓亡灵的方法
出生音效:
无
移动音效:
"Thats more like it."
这才对嘛
"Let\'s get it on."
动手了 小子们
"Let\'s do this."
就这么做
"It\'s hammer time."
现在是用锤子说话的时候了
攻击音效:
"For Khaz Modan."
为了卡兹莫丹!(矮子老家)
"For the bronzebeards!"
为了铜须!(为了月儿…… 恩……)
"Take this ya bastard!"
小杂种 吃我一锤
攻击英雄
fell bros\'s brusy thunder." (Need a lot of help on this one)
准备感受什么什么什么的雷鸣吧(原话不明……)
冰女 水晶室女
"I can help."
我来帮你
"Thats curious."
真让人好奇
"Shh, I\'m trying to think here.
嘘.. 我在考虑问题
"What\'s the plan?"
计划是什么?
"I\'m no warrior."
我可不是什么战士
"All I ever wanted was to study."
我最希望的还是好好学习(恩 并且天天向上)
"The currents of magic are in upheaval."
魔法界目前正在经历一场巨变
"I pray my father is safe."
我祈祷我的父亲平安无事
"Things are starting to get a little weird."
事情开始有点奇怪了
出生语音
None.
木有
移动语音
"Sounds good."
听起来不错
"I\'ll check it out."
我去看看
"Sounds interesting."
听起来很有趣
"I\'ll take care of it."
我会处理好的
攻击语音:
"I hate resorting to violence."
我讨厌诉诸暴力
"You asked for it."
你要求的
攻击英雄:
"For Dalaran!"
为了达拉然!
版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请通知我们,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。