-Raj:Back off,Sheldon.
得了吧,Sheldon。
-Sheldon:What?
什么?
-Raj:If you do not stop hitting on my lady,
hit on:勾引
如果你不停止勾引我的女人,
you will feel the full extent of my wrath.
extent:程度 wrath:愤怒,狂怒
你将切身体会到我的愤怒。
-Sheldon:I\'m not hitting on her.
我没勾引她。
-Lalita:And I am not your lady.
我也不是你的女人。
-Howard:And you have no wrath.
而且你并没有发怒。
-Raj:You are my lady.
你是我的女人。
Our parents said so.
咱们的父母都说了。
We are, for all intents and purposes, 100% hooked up.
intent:意图 purpose:目的 hook up:If someone hooks up with another person, they begin a sexual or romantic relationship with that person. You can also say that two people hook up. (与某人) 相恋
咱们已经是板上钉钉100%是一对儿了。
-Lalita:Okay, let\'s get something straight here.
straight:直率的
好,咱们把话说明白。
The only reason I came tonight
我今晚来这儿的唯一原因,
was to get my parents off my case.
get…off my case/my back:摆脱…的唠叨或烦扰
就是为了摆脱我爸妈的唠叨。
I certainly don\'t need to be getting this Old World crap from you.
crap:废话
我可不需要你给我讲那一套旧社会的废话。
-Sheldon:That\'s exactly the kind of spirit with which Princess Panchali led the monkeys to freedom.
exactly:正是 spirit:精神 led :lead的过去式,带领 freedom:自由
这正是Panchali公主带领猴子们走向自由的那种精神。
-Raj:Screw Princess Panchali.
让Panchali公主去死吧。
-Lalita:Hey, you can\'t talk to me like that.
嘿,你不许那样对我说话。
-Raj:But you\'re not Princess Panchali.
但你不是Panchali公主。
-Sheldon:Luckily for you-- she could have you beheaded.
behead:斩首,砍头
你真走运,她本可以砍了你的头。
-Lalita:Sheldon,are you hungry?
Sheldon,你饿了吗?
-Sheldon:I could eat.
我有胃口。
-Lalita:Let\'s go.
咱们走。
-Raj:What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么?
-Leonard:Beats the hell out of me.
你把我也问住了。
-Howard:I\'ll tell you what happened.
让我告诉你发生了什么。
I just learned how to pick up Indian chicks.
chick:小妞(有点冒犯)
我刚学会了怎么搭讪印度小妞。
版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请通知我们,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。